How we collect, use and disclose information from this site
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, personal information such as their or others, name, email address, date of birth, mailing address, phone number and credit card or bank information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities such as the purchase or use of our products or services.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include web analytics such as visits to the site, click maps, movement maps, the type of browser used, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider’s utilised and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How to delete or disable cookies
If you want to delete the cookies that have already been left on your computer, you can find out how to do so here.
If you want to stop your browser from creating cookies altogether, you can find out how to do so here.
Please note that disabling cookies can severely affect the functionality of most websites, including ours.
How we use collected information
Gemteq Ltd may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service; information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalise user experience; we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site; we may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments; we may use the information Users provide about themselves and payment instruments when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To arrange and administer services; we use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service and meet our contractual and legal obligations to partners and regulatory bodies.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature; to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails; we may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their services. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.